Welcome to Lambton Primary School
Newsletters are in our useful information page.
Lambton Primary School in an outstanding school which makes provision on a co-educational basis for pupils from Nursery through to Year 6 (3-11 years). The school is one-form entry throughout.
The school has good grounds, including two large playgrounds, an enclosed foundation stage playground, a large playing field and a wildlife garden.
We value our relationship with parents, carers and the wider community, and we hope that by working with you, the time your child spends with us will be happy and rewarding.
Aims of the School
At Lambton Primary School, we aim to provide a safe, happy, well-ordered community in which children can be valued as individuals. We seek to provide an atmosphere in school where parents, staff, governors and children can work together in a spirit of co-operation.
The School aims to
- Provide an environment, which is stimulating and secure
- Encourage social, spiritual and moral development whilst promoting caring and co-operative attitudes
- Help children to become effective communicators
- Develop self-reliance, self motivation, self confidence and self-esteem
- Help children achieve a wide experience and knowledge
- Encourage pupils to learn to value and be valued as individuals
- Promote good behaviour within agreed and understood rules
New to our website!
Our school policies are now available in the Useful Information section.
Change of details, contact forms and consent forms are now available.
Football fixtures are available in the Useful Information section.