- Teachers are responsible for teaching SEND groups/individuals on a part-time basis.
- Teaching Assistants and HLTAs mainly working in the Group Rooms with either individual children or small groups.
- ICT support in the form of writing and maths programmes , a phonic reading programme, is delivered by teaching assistants during specified ICT lessons and small group or individual sessions, according to need.
- Teaching Assistants or HLTAs offering support for children with emotional and social development through our Nurture Group
Local Authority Provision delivered in school
- Autism Outreach Service
- Educational Psychology Service
- Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing needs
- Parent Partnership Service
- SALT (Speech and Language Therapy)
- Language & Learning Team
Health Provision delivered in school
- Additional Speech and Language Therapy input to provide a higher level of service to the school
- School Nurse
- Occupational Therapy
- CAMHS & CYPS